The Mixing Bowl

The Perfect Blend or a whole load of mess?

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Aigooo~

WAH let me tell u three words... LIFE IS GOOD
do you know the feeling of sitting in front of the telly and not having to do anything?
so basically you just relax there and feel like the frivolous activity is taking shape ^^
i... HIGHLIGHTED my hair, CUT it YES YES YES!! its not just ANY yes yes yes BUT its the one from the herbal clairol essence shampoo one YOU KNOW???
for dont know how many months beacause of my a levels i dont have time to settle my long unruly hair. NOW.... YES!!!!!!! YESSSS!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!
i am still wondering if i should go on blogging so til than... i will just try my best to update at randoms haahaa
ahhh i m so lazyyyy to do the things i need to do like go to dah"s photobucket to get the photos.
bleargh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home