The Mixing Bowl

The Perfect Blend or a whole load of mess?

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

On off buttons

buttons.
this has nothing to do with the PCD highly carnal song. rather it was just a word that popped into my head while i was doing my QT.
for many of us our relationship with God is like this emergency button where in a moment of panic or fear or emergency (essentially a situation that is out of control) THAN we seek God than we look for Him and ask "O lord let the rain of your presence fall on me".
i admit that sometimes even i am like this.
i get carried away i stray and later on i return.
after which this led me to think what can we bring unto God?
everytime we sing we say "Lord i give u my heart" and before we know it WHAM we are sinning again.
what can we bring unto God?
what can sinners bring to the presence of God?

i dont know about you. but for me, i never want my relationship with God to become one that is an emergency button.
the BIg red emergency kind in cartoons where in emergency it blinks with a red light (making you even more kan cheong)and you just WACK darn hard and than POOF you are safe.
i want my relationship with God to be a steady one.
steady growing one.

also this is one QT where i suddenly recalled a conversation i had with a fellow colleague and it got me thinking.
CALLING.

defense. offense. WWJD.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ferdinando said...

Hi eileenb
i see you're not using this blogspot site: nanta.blogspot.it

is possible for you to leave it to me?
i hope

thanks
Nando

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home