The Mixing Bowl

The Perfect Blend or a whole load of mess?

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Rest

i need rest. i know.
ever since the release of the a levels results my life has been a mad rush.
not a day spent for myself at home.
cousin's wedding, open houses, work, parent's anniversary etc etc
crazy schedules that can have me going to three different locations in a day
this is tiring
its been long since my life has been so hectic which is why the doc said i fell sick.
i know i am a person that needs alot of personal time and space
yet, oddly enough,
now that i have time to finally kick back after the hectic weeks,
i feel strange. like...
i am not used to sitting around and doing nothing at all.
dont get me wrong i really enjoy sitting in front of my computer and engaging in mindless activities
its just that i am super unused to an empty schedule.
especially when my schedule is empty and yet i have things around me that need to be done.

whatever it is i am determined that today shall be a day of REST.
SABBATH.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home