The Mixing Bowl

The Perfect Blend or a whole load of mess?

Saturday, March 10, 2007

overhead bridge

what a day.
left church feeling like crap cos of the flu and all.
"feel like crap" really epitomizes (such a word?) my feelings.
i guess i just needed a sabbath i really need rest and everything.
anyways, was not feeling too good as i headed down to newton to meet my parents and was (as usual) complaining to God.
but i am so glad that how i went up the overhead bridge feeling like crap i came down feeling slightly better.
dinner with my dad and mom further ended my night with a (:
really, i felt so loved by God through my family.
its really really the little things that matter.

MORE FOOD PICTURES


BEST MILK IN THE WORLD!!!!!!! LOVE IT haahaa (HIS and HER milk)


TRY THIS its at Toa Payoh.
its Good really the skin is sooo thin and crispy (:


My wonderful dinner of Tiger Prawns.
Hallelujah
and of course, only tasted the best because of my parent's love.

At the end of the day, i still give thnaks to the Lord.
Indeed, when i follow Him it leads to blessings 100%
He is a God that never shortchanges us (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home