The Mixing Bowl

The Perfect Blend or a whole load of mess?

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

ON eating oranges

I FINALLY REALISED WHAT THIS BLOG IS MISSING OUT.

ANSWER: FOOD PICTURES

this is also timely as i am not gg to blog about how my life ends on friday and how my sould will leave my body (touch wood).

so as i am eating the last few honey LU KANS of this holiday season. AND let me tell u i am a orange eating professional. I can eat the oranges in such a way that without using my hands i will be able to filter out the seeds and not bite on any of them! HA! BEAT THAT!
oh and i really really dont like oranges and seeing how i can keep eating these mandarine oranges will give u a hint of how good it is really. It has converted a firm apple supporter like me. its terrible that they only come once a year! dang! which means that will once again ( be forced) to go on a orange fast till next year...
BUT...
Its OKAY cos there will always be BANANAS!


the brand of teh ornage. basically its the one with the nic ebox and paper bag from NTUC.



i think the picture above look like lips haahaa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home