The Mixing Bowl

The Perfect Blend or a whole load of mess?

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

two o o se7en

its a new year so i didnt want to start off this not so wonderful new year so far with a deep serous post rather indulge me and let me load you with a few apparently(s) i discovered in my life recently.

no 1: my phone bill totalled up to X amount ( which is a BIG figure for a phone bill) so APPARENTLY i have no FREE incoming call.
no 2: i went for some add job interview and APPARENTLY i tend to ramble off my mind when i am nervous
no 3: went job hunting recently and APPARENTLY finding a job, contrary to what i thought, is rather difficult.
no4: job hunting showed me that APPARENTLY an A level cert is nothing much really. (inititally i thought that the A level cert would be able to find me a job easily since a level holders can do teaching but oh well... lets just say i am small and the world is big.)
no5: my wireless is not working but APPARENTLY (having called IBM and singnet they informed me that) everything is FINE :(
no6: creative is no longer creative or rather APPRENTLY stuck at being creative forever.

well this year has very CLEARLY not kick off to a wonderful start not to mention the health of my family members seems to have kicked in on a not so good note at the start of the year. oh well i have to just grit it all and walk on.

struggling and perhaps even fighting.
but all for the better eventually
i am small my world is big BUT my God is bigger than the world
AMEN.

this is one of the days where due to the responsibility of freedom of speech and expression i feel like i dont really want to say much.

basically i feel like a paradox now :(

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger eileenb said...

hello my dear!
yeah no tag board for me! ^^
no tag board so i can blog for ME haahaa

i dont know if i am getting a job anymore because i need to find a jod that allows me to serve God well. also, i signed up with an employmeny agency KELLY alr ^^ i heard they are quite good you might wanna try.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home