The Mixing Bowl

The Perfect Blend or a whole load of mess?

Monday, January 15, 2007

long awaited... PHOTOBLOG

someone say FOE-TOE-BLOCK
yes i am back!!! haahaa and with photos.
on the 10th of january was my 19 BIRTHDAY and i really really want to thank those people who took the time and effort to make my birthday a special one.

From my family, EIGHT chipmunks in a box haahaa placed in a BOX to hide my gift ^^
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my very sweet cell group ^^ and i saw all their backsides heeheehee
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my very dear normal/ abnormal gang
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

evidence that i planted the seed haahaa
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my cake ^^ banana chocloate!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my very SWEET cousin who STILL owes me her photo and gave me a SUPER SWEET phonecall.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

thanks to all for their various sms(es) to wish me happy birthday.
in this birthday i think i have come to a point where i really look beyond the material. i see my dad's efforts to hide my present as well as "wrap" my present. my mum and brother who really went to great efforts to get me things that i will like and do things with me that i will enjoy! Chantel and my cell groups efforts to show me that they care and love me loads. a big thank you for all their affirmations and efforts. my SHEPHERD is LOVE!! haahaahaa her effort i really really appreciate thank you sheppy! NORMAL AND ABMORMAL GANG!! haahaa CHINGOOS SARANG HAE!~~ i really love them tooo! their thoughtfulness for the gifts and the effort to take time out to get my my gifts haahaa and for the korean meal as well.
and of course Heng who is in hk and Kit in army for their sms(es) LETS HAVE A BIRTHDAY TREAT SOON FOR ALL OF US!!
and everyone else for their smses! really received some very pleasant surprises.

THANKS TO THE LORD ALMIGHTY for his love and grace to me.
i have so much more to say but til i can gather everything let's just say that God is good, all the time and all the time He is good.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home